Welcome to the UIT Heat Transfer Conference 2019
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of University of Padova, it is our pleasure to invite You to participate in the 37th UIT Heat Transfer Conference, to be held from 24 to 26 June 2019 in Padova.
The aim of the UIT Conference is to promote cooperation in the thermal science and heat transfer by bringing together scientists and engineers working in related areas.
The Conference topics include but are not limited to:
• Natural, forced and mixed convection
• Multi-phase fluid dynamics, heat transfer and interface phenomena
• Computational fluid Dynamics and heat transfer
• Micro and nano scales
• Heat transfer in nuclear plants
• Heat transfer and efficiency, in energy systems, environmental applications and buildings
Abstract submission: CLOSED
Notification of abstract acceptance: March 15th, 2019
Submission of full paper: EXTENDED until May 24th, 2019
Early registration fee: May 24th, 2019
Deadline for authors' registration: May 31st, 2019