Original contributions on the following topics can be submitted, provided that the abstract has been previously accepted by the Conference Organizing Committee:
01. Natural, forced and mixed convection
04. Multi-phase fluid dynamics, heat transfer and interface phenomena
05. Flow visualization
06. Computational fluid Dynamics and heat transfer
07. Micro and nano scale thermo-fluid dynamics
08. Heat transfer in nuclear plants
09. Heat transfer and efficiency in energy system, environmental technologies, and buildings
10. IR thermography
11. Other (please specify)
Abstract submission: CLOSED
Notification of abstract acceptance: March 15th, 2019
Submission of full paper: EXTENDED until May 24th, 2019
Early registration: May 24th, 2019
Deadline for authors' registration: May 31st, 2019
Requirements for inclusion in the Conference programme
- At least one author per paper is requested to register at the UIT Conference within the given deadline. This is necessary for the paper to be included in the conference programme and in the conference proceedings.
- Registered authors can present a second paper at no additional cost.
- Presentation of a third paper by the same author will NOT be allowed (i.e. a different co-author must register)
Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word, according to the present guidelines and template, and then convert this file to PDF.
Selected paper will undergo a peer-review process for publication on the Journal of Physics: Conference Series by IOP Publishing (indexed on Scopus). The corresponding Author can choose if interested to go through the review process for publication on the Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form, ready for publication,
When preparing your paper, please check that:
- Paper size is European A4
- Number of pages does not exceed 8
- Margins are 4 cm (top), 2.5 cm (left and right) and 2.7 cm (bottom)
- The paper includes the author names and affiliations (full address including country)
- There are no page numbers, or headers or footers, within the paper
- Manuscript is submitted as a PDF file
- The PDF must be free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced
- The PDF file is editable and not password-protected
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated)
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy (References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete)
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document
- A thorough proofreading is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise
Please prepare your paper according to the template available here
To send your paper you will have to access the ONLINE SUBMISSION SYSTEM and follow the instructions.
Manuscripts must be submitted online only.
Selected papers will undergo a peer-review process for publication on "Journal of Physics: Conference Series" by IOP Publishing (indexed on Scopus).
In case you prefer that your manuscript is NOT selected for the review process and possible publication on" Journal of Physics: Conference Series" please inform us sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before starting the submission process, please check the following guidelines:
- Click on "Manuscript Submission" at the end of this page;
- Enter the system with userID and abstract PIN which have been sent to the Submitter's email address when submitting the abstract
- Check the online fields previously completed (information on title and authors; preferred type of presentation: oral or poster) and make any change if needed;
- If you encounter any problem during the submission process, or you do not have access to the submission system, please kindly inform the Conference Organizers at email@example.com
After the submission:
If you wish your paper to be considered in the selection for possible publication on "Journal of Physics: Conference Series" you do not need to take any action.
On the contrary, if you prefer your manuscript NOT to be selected for the review process and possible publication on "Journal of Physics: Conference Series", please inform us sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posters should be prepared on single 70 cm x 100 paper sheet.
The following font dimensions are suggested (not mandatory): font size 80 for the Title, size 48 for Authors' names and affiliation, size 48 for Section headings, size 16-24 for the text.
Authors are requested to mount their poster before the poster session starts and to remove them at the end of the session. Posters should not be left in place overnight.
Technical sessions: oral presentations
15 minutes at disposal for the presentation + 5 minutes for questions.
Speakers must bring their presentations to the scheduled presentation room at least two hours before the relevant session starts, or in the previous afternoon in case of early morning sessions. Presenters WILL NOT be permitted to connect their laptop to the projector.